Universal Big 3 Oxygen Free Copper Cable KitRegular price $89.95 Save $-89.95
Upgraded charge cables are a much-needed upgrade when purchasing a new high output alternator. The factory wiring harness was designed specifically for the stock alternator’s output. When a high output alternator is put into the equation, this can cause the factory wiring harness to become inefficient. To alleviate this issue, DC Power has the solution. DC Power’s Big 3 Charge Cable Kits simply add on to the factory wiring harness that in return will solve the issue of overstraining the factory wiring harness. By adding DC Power Engineering’s Big 3 Charge Cable kit, the vehicle’s charging system will keep the batteries, computer system, and other various accessories running at their best without any difficulties of getting the power they need.
- 4 Feet of 1/0 Positive Cable.
- 3 Feet of 1/0 Negative Cable.
- 5/16" Ring Terminal for Alternator Connection.
- 3/8" Ring Terminals Positive and Negative Cable Connections with Military SAE Terminals.
- Mega Fuse of your choice (up to 300 amps).
- Instruction sheet.
- 30 AWG Rope Lay Extra Flexible Stranding.
- -49°C to 105°C, 600 Volt Rating.
- Resistant to oil, water, acid, gas, cuts, tears and abrasion.
- Moisture resistant.
- Maintains cold weather flexibility.
- Bare, annealed electrolytic copper.
Designed for heavy duty use where maximum flexibility and resistance to cuts, tears and abrasion is required.
Dual Insulated Jacketing Technology
Inner Jacket - Added for Your Safety
A vinyl separator of high contrast color is applied between the conductor and outer sheath for your added safety This provides: Increased insulation, added flexibility, and allows you to easily identify damage or wear.
TYPE TPE (FT1) Provides: oil, water, acid, gas resistance, durability and maximum flexibility at all operating temperatures.